This Z-Wave thermostat delivers permanent day and time settings that are even maintained during power outages, and it offers the option to control / check your room temperature by smart phone or PC from anywhere in the world. For added convenience, the thermostat unit can be run using battery power or using power from your heating/cooling system, giving you the option of permanently eliminating battery changes.
- 2 program modes for scheduling (Mo-Fr, Sa-Su)
- 4 Separate time and climate control settings for each program
- Heat and cool temperature set-points for each program
- Temporary program override
- Permanent program override
- Built-in flash memory stores heat and cool program settings
- Control from smart phones, IPhone/IPad/IPod (via home controller)
- Integrates with certified Z-Wave controllers in Australian frequency (921.42MHz)
Compatible with a broad range of 24-volt heating and cooling systems, including both single-stage (cooling) and single and two-stage heating systems (non-heat pump), single-stage heat pumps, and heating-only or cooling-only systems. Uses standard thermostat connections.
- This device is not compatible with electric baseboard heat (120 to 240 volts).
- Not compatible with some types of multifunction 2-wire Japanese brand heaters and HVAC systems.
- To confirm compatibility with your climate control system, please check to see what terminals are in use and consult the user manual below for details.
- If you’re not confident to connect this thermostat yourself, we recommend consulting a professional installer.